2009年4月28日 星期二

a word from a country seller

I don't think that kind of person called businessman.
personally, I deemed "it" as a betrayer.

one should be hanged at the time the martial law worked.

changed NTD to RMB?!

I don't think there would be anyone who wants to disminish his own country's currency to another (enemy) country's.

no matter what the exchange rate is.

how come I'm so stupid and don't answer him: if you really want to exchange, why not usd but rmb?

These taiperers think they are more noble than souther ones.

I really don't know is the way that people use different way to ask "how are you" show any higher or lower class?

do people make money with different way show any noble or un-noble level?

these new comers come to Taiwan and make money in Taiwan, but think Taiwan valueless.
and since you said born in one place doesn't mean you're the citizen of the place, how come you deem yourself Chinese?

your logic in the field is so strange...

but people in taiwan like these, i think, too much. maybe that's why they have the election, and that's why we get the condition. sigh...

what's the future I might face... ?
live like an animal?
I can't think deep...

dyc

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。