2009年5月5日 星期二

one can't like

I have personal reason not to like Korea. But recently I get more and more not to like that country.

I don't like a man play tricks on others. If he/she doesn't agree or like something, he/she can speak loudly to refuse.

My colleague and I would like to go to Korea to learn something new. The leader there said nothing first, but later he asked us lots of things, such as resume, to prepare. Looks like we are going to ask a position in his department.

Why not refuse at first? It won't take both our time. there are so many people dealing with this thing.

The person in Korea makes me not like korea more and more.

I won't meet many Koreans in my life. But the one I met would decide the korean picture I might introduce to others.

Korean...you really a race can't like.

dyc

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。