2008年11月13日 星期四

Do not stand at my grave and weep...

 
Do Not Stand at My Grave and Weep
別站在我的墳前哭泣

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
別站在我的墳前哭泣
I am not there, I do not sleep.
因為我不在那裡 我不在沉睡

I am a thousand winds that blow.
我是那成千吹舞飛絮
I am the diamond glint on snow.
我是那雪中閃亮的鑽石
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
我是陽光 也是成熟的稻穀
I am the gentle autumn rain.
我是秋日溫柔的雨絲

When you wake in the morning hush,
當你在早晨的低語中甦醒
I am the swift, uplifting rush
我是那流暢上揚的氣流
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
推送著無聲的鳥兒盤旋飛翔
I am the soft starlight at night.
我是那夜裡閃亮的柔星

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
別站在我的墳前哭泣
I am not there, I do not sleep.
因為我不在那裡 我不在沉睡

Do not stand at my grave and cry.
別站在我的墳前哭泣
I am not there, I did not die!
因為我不在那裡 我沒有逝去!

——A breavement poem by Mary Frye (1932)

雖然儒家說:『未知生,焉知死』…不過,用另一個角度來看,我們已經不知「生」了,還不研究「死」嗎?

dyc

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。