2008年9月10日 星期三

things happened today

The mid-autumn festival is coming. Many people sent lots moon-cakes to each other but some sent fruits as gifts. Maybe we're in Taiwan; therefore, many commercial persons bought foreign fruits as gifts to those they care.

I have nothing to criticise but curious about that--would any other company abroad buy the fruits from Taiwan as gifts to their men on this festival?

Since many of ourselves didn't buy things grown in Taiwan, would the farmers make any money from this festival? Maybe not much but still a lot. May they have a good time on this festival.

=====

about work

I still don't know how to deal with the condition when someone admire me for things I don't think matters...Is there any good way to deal with that situation?

The training is still running. But I still do not get the point to make things work smoothly and fast. Though they said practice make perfect. Still many skills I don't get.

The new machine is not onset yet. Therefore, the following things I expect to learn are still daydreams. But I still have to read lots of papers that may need in the future.

At last I receive the license I need. I've sent the materials several weeks ago! Don't know how they can deal with things with such efficiency. --> I don't think they should get their salary at that price. ( Am I too critical?)

dyc

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。